At Eastmont we have peace of mind knowing that care is here for whatever health issues we may face.
Our short-term and long-term rehabilitation services provide the ideal care and a supportive environment for strengthening and healing.
At Eastmont, you or your loved one will enjoy an interdisciplinary, holistic approach to personalized rehabilitation, where successful outcomes and individual goals are realized and celebrated. We are proud to offer a rehabilitation center dedicated to primary care. Direct care is delivered by a Registered or Licensed Practical Nurse, and residents in our Rehabilitation Center will keep the same full-time nurse during their stay. Our short- and long-term rehabilitation services include:
- Physical Therapy: Our Physical Therapy services rebuild strength, mobility and ambulation. Our staff strives to make each personalized session enjoyable and productive.
- Occupational Therapy: Our Occupational Therapy services assist individuals as they rebuild the skills necessary for performing activities of daily living, like dressing and cooking. Our occupational therapists will work with your family to make sure your destination following rehabilitation is safe. Our team accomplishes this by employing creative adaptations and supportive equipment.
- Speech Therapy: Speech Therapy helps individuals regain speech and language skills, as well as other oral-motor skills. Speech and Language Pathology professionals address receptive and expressive language deficits and focus on nutrition, hydration, and safe swallowing techniques related to specific medical conditions.
Our Rehabilitation Center is a Medicare-approved 20-bed nursing facility licensed by the state of Nebraska. Located on the fifth floor, it features large windows from which residents can enjoy the scenic outlook to the north and south. While staying in our rehabilitation center, you have the following provided at no additional cost:
- Transportation to and from medical appointments.
- Extended basic cable.
- Local phone service.
- Free on-campus Wi-Fi for you and your family.
Dining and Activities
Along with therapy services and comfortable living accommodations, residents in our rehab facility are provided three meals a day, with accommodations for special diets. We know proper nutrition and enjoyable meals are a key component to maintaining your health and strength during rehabilitation – that’s why each resident receives personal attention and service in our well-appointed dining room.
Rehabilitation residents can also enjoy the many services and amenities of the greater Eastmont community. Our creative and compassionate team organizes many diverse and interesting activities for residents’ enjoyment.