Experience the Eastmont Way.
At Eastmont, we are committed to exceeding your expectations. As a not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), or Life Plan Community, we provide comprehensive senior living services with the security of exceptional health care while giving charitable service to others. We are home to approximately 250 individuals and employ a diverse, compassionate and caring staff. You’ll find us to be a warm and welcoming community with a tradition of providing continuing care and thereby enhancing retirement living.
Our vision is to be the choice provider of progressive senior living services—setting the standard for personalized care where individuals thrive in all stages of life. As a member of LeadingAge, a national association dedicated to transforming services for those who are aging, Eastmont embodies the following ideals:
- Quality that people can trust
- Services people need, when they need them, in a place they call home
- Dignity of all persons at every stage of life
- Mission-driven, not-for-profit values
What is the not-for-profit difference?
Here, community volunteers and residents, not corporate investors, serve on our governing board and oversee daily operations. We are driven by our core values, not profit margins, and at Eastmont, our resources are reinvested in our community. Eastmont is committed to our larger community, and our staff and residents are actively involved in community outreach programs that make a difference in the lives of our neighbors and friends. We:
- Prepare, deliver and serve a meal once a month at People’s City Mission
- Collect hats and mittens, and participate in shoe drives for People’s City Mission
- Deliver meals once a month through Tabitha’s Meals on Wheels
- Invite the Nebraska Community Blood Bank on site every 8 weeks for blood donations
- Hold a United Way giving campaign for residents and staff
- Keep Taylor Park clean and trash-free
- Partner with Eastridge School to support student and teacher needs
- Host a canned food drive for Eastridge Emergency Food Pantry