Independent Living Plus
Do what you want, when you want – and leave the rest to us!
Our Independent Living Plus program gives you time to do the things you want to do and takes care of all the things you don’t. Live worry-free while maintaining your active, independent lifestyle. We have a variety of on-campus activities and amenities, including fitness classes and our community choir. You can explore nearby attractions on our organized community bus trips. After, return home to a chef-prepared meal and relax knowing your housekeeping and laundry has been taken care of. As part of our Independent Living Plus services, we provide:
- Professional nurses and trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Minimal assistance with dressing and grooming
- Health maintenance activities including vital signs and weight check
- Bathing assistance in the privacy of your own home or a whirlpool bath in the comfort of one of our private bathing centers
- Individually designed services including medication review
- Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Medication management
- Medical and Social case management planning
- Three nutritious meals per day in our upscale Springfield dining room
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
All these services are conveniently available right in your apartment home or just outside your door. Utilities including water, heat, air conditioning, electricity, Wi-Fi, basic cable, and local phone service are covered. Our community also offers guest rooms and numerous common areas, including a private dining room, for residents to entertain friends and family.
As a part of our Life Plan Community, you benefit from having additional health care services available and easily accessible should the need arise. Our continuum of care includes assisted living, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, memory support, and end-of-life care. Residents enjoy the peace-of-mind that comes from knowing their needs will be met if they change over time.