Doing Good for Our Community
Established in 1997, the Eastmont Towers Foundation sustains the promise of lifetime financial stability and enrichment as well as upholds Eastmont’s value of service to others. As a resident of an Eastmont community, you can rest assured that we will partner with you to help ensure that we are protecting your residency and your future.
Register Here for the 21st Annual Eastmont Golf Classic!
Join us on Friday, September 28th at Wilderness Ridge Golf Course! Registration starts at 8:30 am, with a shotgun start at 9:30 am.
Help provide end-of-life care to someone in need.
The Eastmont Towers Foundation seeks, receives and administers philanthropic support for the need of the Eastmont Towers community and the benevolent programs undertaken by Eastmont’s residents and staff.
Pillars of Support
- Life Care residents who find themselves in financial need can continue to live at an Eastmont community with dignity and independence.
- The Monarch will provide benevolent hospice care to community members in need as resources allow.
- Operational grants can be leveraged for specific improvements that enhance the quality of life for residents at an Eastmont community.
- Support for our Eastmont employees who personify the Eastmont Way through tuition reimbursement and emergency assistance fund.
Foundation Board Officers and Directors
Governed by a dedicated board of community members, the Foundation’s assets are professionally managed so that we will always be ready to meet the needs of our growing Eastmont Living community.
- Greg Sullivan — President
- Jim Essay — Treasurer
- Mary Jane Ringsmuth
- Jill Jensen
- Kris Rosenow
- Jeff Ahl — Vice President
- Dick Herr — Secretary
- Dean Schneider
- Doug Koenig